Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tracking post - coming soon

I am working on my next blog in conjunction with Maureen Fielding of K9Leadership. Maureen teaches tracking for dogs and handlers. I have done tracking classes with my dog Shadow in the past. I bet, Sidney would be great at it too.

Two weeks ago - it was one of those typical Vancouver winter days where you wonder if it ever gets light when it is already getting dark and when you are glad that you even chose your underwear in gore-tex - that was the day I was out with K9Leadership on two tracking classes in the woods and in a business park to photograph the dogs at work.

We will bring to you a story about tracking so watch this space.

For now - just another photo of my favourite subject to show you that Vancouver also has other days:

Regards from PPP-Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment