Monday, April 25, 2011

Did you see the Easter Bunny?

Did you have a Happy Easter?

I remember when I was a little kid, my mother and grandmother used to take my sister an me to the edge of the woods to look for the Easter Eggs, the bunny had hidden for us. As we scurried around the bushes, trying to find those delicacies and handed them back to my mother and "Oma" to carry safely in the bag, they just through them back into the bushes to go and find them again! I am not sure if we noticed!!!



I hope you had  great Easter and enjoy spring or whatever season you are in at the moment. Spring may not come to us in Vancouver this year. I hope summer will show up, though!


Share your story of this Easter or any funny Easter story of your childhood here!http://ppp-photography.com/kirby2010

No comments:

Post a Comment