Sunday, August 14, 2011

I found Garfield

Last week I had the fun experience of photographing Poppy and Willow, two they-could-not-be-more-different Siamese cross cats. Poppy is much larger, more complacent, not as easily interested in the action and Willow, who looks like a little kitten but is already one year old, who can be animated for any game but is therefore much harder to catch in a composed manner.

We had lots of fun and at the end of the shoot I am sure they both were tired - I sure was!

To my surprise I only noticed today how much Poppy looks like Garfield - have a look for yourself!

Garfield - I am sure!!!


Garfield - the proof


Do you agree - Garfield at work!

Willow darted around playing with the toys and catching the laser beam. She was so much fun to watch!

Willow got hold of the toy





Willow - in pursuit of the laser beam, Poppy is in disbelief

There must have been something we just don't see.....

It was also a lot of fun to photograph them together as they were lounging on the sofa. What a great pair! Thanks Kylee for letting me photograph your precious cats!


No comments:

Post a Comment